Please find below some information about September events at the Earth Trust. More information can be found on our website http://www.earthtrust.org.uk. All events take place at the Earth Trust, Little Wittenham, OX14 4QZ, unless otherwise stated.
The July County Councillors report is now available here.
Latest update from Network Rail regarding the bridge works:
We continue to make good progress at Fulscot Road. The current status of the works is as follows:
- South capping beam completed 25/7/14 – striking formwork and clearing from site
- Precast capping beam completion units [SE] poured 29/7/14
- SW capping beam completion unit completed 30/7/14
- Kerb installation commenced 30/7/14
- Vehicle and pedestrian barrier being installed on capping beam and L units – [north and south]
- Drainage and utilities duct installation complete by 8/8/14
- Surfacing complete by 22/08/14
- Barrier installation complete by 29/08/14
- Road Open 2/9/14
We are still on target for opening the road by early September 2014.