Update from Network Rail:
We continue to make good progress at Fulscot Road. Over the last two weeks the major works are as follows:
- Capping beam to sheet piles ongoing on northern approach.
- The laying of the new stone fill material to the embankments is now complete.
- Northern approach re-grade for soil nails complete (to enable nails to be installed to allow opening of road)
- Soil nail installation recommenced for southern approach.
- Augured piling started behind southern abutment
- Approx 50% BT ducting installed within northern approach
- Approx. 30% of sheet pile ties installed on northern approach
We are still on target for opening the road by early September 2014.